Asus ZenFone 2 (Deluxe) ZE551ML Android 5.0 Firmware Flash File
How To Install ROM Asus ZenFone 2 (Deluxe) ZE551ML
1. Download Marshmallow firmware .zip file from the following link to your computer. Transfer the ROM file to ADB folder.
2. Turn off the device and boot into recovery mode (Power + Volume down).
3. Next you need to choose Apply Update from ADB.
4. Then connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable.
5. Now from the Marshmallow ROM folder, you need to launch command prompt by pressing Shift key and then right click anywhere in the folder.
6. Enter the following command to check the connection between your device and PC â€“
7. Give another command: adb sideload File_Name.zip to start the flashing process.
8. The update process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated Asus Zenfone Selfie to Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware.